We are currently seeking dedicated and friendly receptionists to join our team at our brand-new hotel. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our guests and responsible for creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the hotel.
• Greeting guests upon arrival and assisting with check-in and check-out procedures.
• Handling guest inquiries, complaints, and requests promptly and professionally.
• Providing information about the hotel’s facilities, services, and local area attractions.
• Registering reservations, communicating with the other departments regarding the needs and duration of the guests’ stay.
• Proceed with issuing invoices.
• Ensuring the front desk area is clean, tidy, and well-presented always.
• Assist with any other duties or special projects as assigned by the management team.
What we offer:
• Remuneration and benefits compatible with the position.
• Meals included in the workplace canteen.
• Uniform to be washed in our Laundry.
• Annual contract.
• Adequate training and constant monitoring.
• Integration in an organized, supportive, and well-structured team.
• Possibility of career progression.
• Belonging to a reference brand in the sector.
• Specialized Professional Training and/or Degree in Hospitality and/or Tourism and/or experience in the Hospitality area of 4 and 5* minimum 2 years.
• Fluent in English (elimination factor) – Other foreign languages will be valued
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• A humble, positive, friendly, and welcoming attitude towards guests and colleagues.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Good knowledge of computers (Office) and PMS Software from the user’s perspective (Protel preferred).
• Time Flexibility.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team.
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.