Martinhal Resorts is a leading brand of luxury vacation experiences in Portugal, welcoming international guests since the opening of the first resort in 2010 in Sagres, Algarve. Our family-run hotels and resorts harmoniously integrate elements of luxury, family and design and our philosophy of genuine hospitality comes to life through the combined efforts that our employees dedicate on a daily basis.
We are looking for: Receptionist – Front Office
Our Front Office teams represent the Martinhal brand and lifestyle in all customer interactions, working together to create the ideal experience for each guest. These talents know and understand our guests, and it is through their outstanding effort and dedication that we guarantee an exceptional stay for everyone, supporting them so that they can make the most of their experiences. Do you enjoy teamwork, excel in customer communication and problem-solving?
Ideal Candidate Profile:
– Training in Hospitality/Tourism or experience in 4 and 5 star hotels (minimum 2 years);
– Fluency in English is essential;
– Exceptional customer service skills;
– Professional appearance and attitude.
– Good computer skills (Office) and preferably Protel (PMS);
– Exemplary verbal and written communication, initiative and responsibility;
– Flexible working hours.
What do we offer?
– Salary and benefits compatible with the position;
– Meals included in the workplace canteen;
– Adequate training and constant support;
– Exciting opportunities for career progression.
Location: Martinhal Lisbon Oriente
Since 2023, we have been creating extraordinary and lasting memories for guests from all over the world. Join us and you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is transforming the future of hospitality. Work in an exclusive, elegant, modern environment in Lisbon’s Parque das Nações. Talents are recognized; they are valued, within a culture of continuous growth and progress.
Take the next step and apply now!
What we offer:
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.