– Welcoming customers;
– Establish and develop contacts with guests in order to promote feedback and sales;
– Ensuring the full stay of the customer. Intervenes in the elaboration of the client’s process until the payment of the services.
– Provide all information regarding the hotel and surroundings;
– Registering reservations, communicating with the other departments regarding the needs and duration of the customers’ stay;
– Proceed with issuing invoices.
What we offer:
– Remuneration and benefits compatible with the function;
– Accommodation with common areas including Wi-fi, kitchen and spaces for socializing and relaxation;
– Integration in an organized and well-structured team;
– Possibility of career progression.
– Specialized Professional Training and/or Degree in Hospitality and/or Tourism and/or experience in the Hospitality area of 4 and 5* minimum 2 years;
– Fluent in English (elimination factor) – Other foreign languages will be valued (German preferred);
– Customer service conduct
– Professional attitude and appearance
– Good knowledge of computers (Office) and PMS Software from the user’s perspective (Protel preferred);
– Verbal and written communication skills, initiative and responsibility.
– Time Flexibility.
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.