– Maintain cleanliness standards for rooms and public areas and inspect them to ensure standards are met;
– Coordinate and supervise the daily service of the teams;
– Train staff in all aspects of cleaning, including customer service, encouraging the response to guests’ needs;
– Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, responding promptly to guests’ needs with an interest and concern in satisfying each guest;
– Conduct continuous safety training;
– Order cleaning products, bedding and chemical products;
– Control associated costs, increasing productivity and efficiency levels.
What we offer:
– Salary package according to the experience presented;
– Good team spirit;
– Adequate training and monitoring;
– Personal and professional development.
– Professional experience in similar functions, minimum 1 to 2 years;
– Driving license;
– Knowledge of English;
– Organizational and time management skills;
– Computer knowledge from the user’s point of view;
– Communication capacity;
– Team spirit and leadership;
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.