– Maintain cleanliness standards for guest rooms and public areas and inspect them to ensure standards are met;
– Coordinate and supervise the daily work of the teams;
– Train the team in all aspects of cleaning, including customer service;
– Train the team to offer a great service to guests, encouraging the response to guests’ needs;
– Personally demonstrate a commitment to customer service, responding promptly to guests’ needs with an interest and concern to satisfy each guest;
– Carry out continuous safety training;
– Order cleaning products, bed linen and chemicals;
– Control associated costs, increasing levels of productivity and efficiency.
What we offer:
– Compensation and benefits compatible with the function;
– Annual contract with the possibility of belonging to the company’s staff;
– Integration in an organized and well-structured team;
– Possibility of career progression.
– Belonging to a Reference Brand in the sector.
– Planning and Organization;
– Microsoft Office;
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.