We are currently seeking a Bell Boy to join our team at our brand-new hotel. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests, assisting with their luggage, and ensuring a seamless check-in and check-out experience.
• Greeting guests upon arrival and departure.
• Assisting guests with luggage and belongings.
• Escorting guests to their rooms and providing a brief overview of hotel amenities.
• Responding to guest requests and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy lobby area.
• Assisting with any other tasks as required by management.
What we offer:
• Remuneration and benefits compatible with the position.
• Meals included in the workplace canteen.
• Uniform to be washed in our Laundry.
• Annual contract.
• Adequate training and constant monitoring.
• Integration in an organized, supportive, and well-structured team.
• Possibility of career progression.
• Belonging to a Reference Brand in the sector.
• Specialized Professional Training and/or Degree in Hospitality and/or Tourism and/or experience in the Hospitality area of 4 and 5* minimum 2 years.
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
• Fluent in English (elimination factor) – Other foreign languages will be valued (German preferred).
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• A humble, positive, friendly, and welcoming attitude towards guests and colleagues.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team.
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.