– Perform the preparation of the room, according to the instructions of the shift or section chief, preparing the tables and properly arranging the utensils;
– Obtain information regarding the menu, the drinks and restaurant menu, the wine list and the organization of work/task distribution
– Welcoming customers, whenever necessary, directing them to their respective seats, presenting the menu, recording the “requests” and providing information and suggestions.
What we offer:
– Employment contract + Remuneration and benefits compatible with the function;
– Adequate training and constant monitoring;
– Possibility of career progression;
– Personal and professional development;
– Integration into an organized and well-structured team;
-Proven professional experience in 4 and 5* hotels for at least 2 years;
-Experience in cocktails;
– Experience making cocktails; tourist information, table and bar service’s techniques;
-Customer orientation and friendliness;
-Mandatory knowledge of the English language, spoken and written;
-Dynamic and Proactive;
-Good communication skills;
Do not miss this opportunity!
All applications will be treated confidentially under the Data Protection Act. Only applications that meet the desired profile will be considered, the others will be kept in the database for future recruitment and selection processes.