Entre as suas funções, destacam-se:
– Welcoming customers;
– Establish and develop contacts with guests in order to promote feedback and sales;
– Ensuring the full stay of the customer. Intervenes in the elaboration of the client’s process until the payment of the services;
– Provide all information regarding the Resort and surroundings;
– Registering reservations, communicating with the other departments regarding the needs and duration of the customers’ stay;
– Proceed with issuing invoices.
O que oferecemos:
– Remuneration and benefits compatible with the function;
– Accommodation with common areas including Wi-fi and kitchen;
– Integration in an organized and well-structured team;
– Possibility of career progression.
– Specialized Professional Training and/or Degree in Hospitality and/or Tourism and/or experience in the Hospitality area of 4 and 5* minimum 2 years;
– Fluent oral and Written in English – Other foreign languages will be valued;
– Customer service conduct;
– Professional attitude and appearance;
– Good knowledge of computers (Office) and PMS Software from the user’s perspective;
– Verbal and written communication skills, initiative and responsibility;
– Time Flexibility;
– Dynamic and proactive;
– Sense of Responsibility;
– Team spirit;
– Good stress management skills;
– Attention to detail and adaptability.
Não perca esta oportunidade!
Todas as candidaturas serão tratadas com confidencialidade ao abrigo da Lei de Proteção de Dados. Serão consideradas somente as candidaturas que reúnam o perfil pretendido, as demais, ficarão em base de dados para futuros processos de recrutamento e seleção.